Thursday, February 17, 2011

FOR TODAY

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... the sun is shining
I am thinking...about how to rectify an installationn problem on my computer and how to balance the upcoming move in terms of ease, cost and environmental impact
I am thankful for...the sunshine and the promise of a garden this summer
From the learning rooms...(if this applies).....logistics clusters, ArcGIS 10
From the kitchen...fresh bread and a wonderful cheese and ham collection waiting to be devoured this evening
I am wearing...too little for the temperature in my office
I am creating...a very pink cowl (the wool came from here)
I am going...to look at kitchens over the weekend
I am reading...The End of Mr Y.
I am hoping...I am
I am hearing...the builders in the neighbouring street giving a house a new rood
Around the house...filled boxes, empty boxes, piles
One of my favorite things....good coffee in the morning, made by my great husband
A few plans for the rest of the week: work, work, work, measuring up and making plans (and brunch with our favourite neighbours)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Inspired by http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment