Monday, January 17, 2011

Yipee! A Finished Project

Yes, it's a finished project. No, not quite on time, but I still hope that the now 4 year old who recieved like these pjamas (I can put this online now as I know her mum won't be seeing this before we meet in a couple of hours). The sewing around the C was deliberately loose. But I don't think I'll do it like that again. It looks kind of shabbily done. That was the look, I was going for, but I think I prefer neat. That is just me. Frau Otten, do you recognise the materials? I think they are really pretty, specially together. The t-shirt is organic and from H&M and soooo soft. I could spend all day decorating their t-shirts. 

We had some fun doing this kind of stuff with freezer paper over Christmas with Yorck and Em. I'll show you those another day. Groovy cars chosen by Em

No comments:

Post a Comment