Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Something to Cheer you up on a Grey January Day

 

  
 
When I make calendars (which I do every year) I always wonder whether I should put sunny and green pictures on the winter months. If the winter is grey, dark and long, the last thing I want on my walls are pcitures of what I experience all day every day. Maybe others think the same. These tulips today are a hommage to that reoccuring thought.

As to the darkness and general gloom that normally takes over in winter, it has been kept at bay this year. I think I know why....

walks with this guy mean that I get a lot more rays than I have done in the past. Yes, I have previously made an effort to go for a walk at lunch time. But honestly, if it is raining, damp or drizzly, I never did. If you manage this, you are a stronger person than I.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comments about putting cheerful sunny pictures for the winter months and cold snowy ones for mid summer on your calenders

    ReplyDelete