Monday, August 16, 2010

Times, they are a changin'

Times are changing here. Okay, okay, life is about change. But this time, it is a big one. I have spent the last 5 years working for the same company, with great collegues and content that was right up my street. Officially I left yesterday. It was a treck to get there (long and expensive train ride) and a change after five years isn't a bad thing, right?

So right now, I am spending my days being fairly domestic. There are many things that have just been left by the wayside waiting for their time. The first to be dealt with are going to be those Elderflower berries (seen in the last post).  Their time is up this week (just got to buy some rings for my bottles). And I have just finished The Lollipop Shoes by Joanne Harris (called The Girl with No Shadow in the US). I loved it. I loved Chocolat and Blackberry Wine so I was expecting it to be good. Now I have finished it, I can now get back on with my life, but I feel a little lost. Does anyone else have that feeling after finishing a good book?
I shall just comfort myself with the rest of the stack waiting here for me.

1 comment:

  1. Change makes us sit back and take stock of life...hope you do what you want to!

    ReplyDelete