Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back on track.....hahhaa......

The weather has changed. It is close, damp, and humid. Oh and I hate this kind of weather. I can hear myself five times louder than anyoneelse, I have no patience (watch out little kids, small animals and anyoneelse daring to come close!) and like to moan a lot. I did't make it back on track, but that is just as life isn't panning out as planned. Never mind, that is life, right? To make up for it (why is my cat pushing my computer around? Can't he read??) I'll post you some pictures later when I have finsihed grumping.

1 comment:

  1. Grumping is great: grump, grump, grump. I love it. It is very necessary too. I always ask hubby if he minds and then I take a deep breath and go into a good old grump. It's very cathartic.

    ReplyDelete