Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hello there!

The picasa album was nice to start with. As we take more and more pictures and become more active with him, I thought a blog would be more appropriate and more pleasing to look at. And I have to admit it, I can't put all my thoughts about one photo into a title.

I'm not going to pretend that I started this at the beginning, so I'll probably post some older pictures as I go on.

The summer was awful, unless you were expecting ;-) but those responsible for the weather have given us the most beautiful Autumn. I am particularly happy as I get to enjoy as opposed to being cooped up in an office. Yesterday afternoon I took Yorck for a walk around our little park. I am so glad we decided to live here as it really is a beautiful little place. I am really looking forward to being able to feed the ducks there with Yorck when he's bigger. Hope there aren't any officials reading this as you aren't supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment